Terms of Agreement for Individual or Group Training
By clicking the checkbox next to "I agree to the Terms of Service", you are acknowledging and agreeing to all terms outlined below.
This agreement is between Vector Advising LLC, dba Archery For ALL (“Archery For ALL”) and you (“The Client”) for SAFE Archery Training services.
1. Archery For ALL agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and responsible manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, The Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Archery For ALL, its employees or assigns.
2. With the exception of "school sponsored classes" and "archery camps", Archery For ALL is not responsible for the supervision of any student. Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or responsible adult designated to supervise the minor by a parent or guardian. Parents are encouraged to attend all classes.
3. The Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the student or other persons by the student. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Archery For ALL in the event of a claim by any person injured by the student.
4. Archery For ALL shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of The Client’s property or personal belongings, or that of others, caused by the The Client / The Client’s student(s).
5. Training and/or gameplay will be performed only by Archery For ALL during scheduled dates/times unless prearranged with The Client.
6. Guest passes cannot be used by a registered student at any time and are only valid during the period when the student is registered to attend.
7. An Archery For ALL instructor will train and/or instruct only those students registered and attending the class and only during the duration of the scheduled class / training session / activity.
8. Archery For ALL reserves the right to remove any student from any session, if the instructor / referee believes s/he is disruptive or poses a safety risk to the other students. Client agrees to accept this action without claim to financial refund.
9. Archery For ALL reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, the Client may terminate this contract at any time.
10. Phyiscal Contact:
In order to demonstrate or to show The Client or The Client's child(ren) how to accomplish the proper stance, form, technique or movement, sometimes the instructor may need to touch The Client's head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, trunk, hips, legs and feet to help you get into the proper position. The Client consents to being touched. Archery For ALL commits to use physical contact in a respectful and responsible manner.
The Client grants Archery For ALL, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs and/or video captures of the Client (and/or The Client's children) and The Client's property. The Client authorizes Archery For ALL, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.The Client agrees that Archery For ALL may use such photographs with or without The Client's name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.